Do you think in terms of possibilities, do you see opportunities everywhere and would you like to make an impact in a new market? Are you ready for a new adventure, can you work independently, and are you also a team player? Do you want to use your knowledge and experience at a Startup with relative freedom to build and expand a new digital platform from scratch? Then this is the perfect vacancy for you!
After extensive research, our core team will now be further expanded. The development of the platform has started with the aim of launching early next year. We will start in the Netherlands, but our ambitions are international. In order to make our state-of- the- art platform known to the general public, we are looking for a Growth Hacker who wants to embark on this adventure with us and can grow this platform and the organization with us.
As part of a multidisciplinary team, you as our Growth Marketeer are the driving force behind the marketing of our platform to consumers. You are involved in developing, implementing, analyzing, and optimizing our marketing activities in various channels. You are well informed about the latest developments in digital marketing, data-driven thinking is in your blood and of course Google, Facebook, Instagram, and TikTok no longer hold any secrets for you.
- You work quickly and systematically when conducting online experiments.
- You test and iterate to constantly improve the effectiveness of our marketing mix.
- You optimize and expand our online marketing channels through SEO, SMM and SEA
- You set and report on targets aimed at Growth and Performance Marketing
- You come up with new innovative ways to build an online relationship with our users
- You coordinate campaigns and changes with the front-end team
- You are involved in strategic projects related to setting up and expanding the marketing department, product development, and setting up and expanding the marketing stack for email marketing, profiling, tracking, and marketing automation.
- You are an expert in the field of SEA, SEO and social media advertising (e.g. Facebook, Instagram, TikTok and Linkedin )
- You have good data analytics skills
- You have experience with A / B testing
- You have experience with customer behavior research and UX, are able to make small adjustments yourself or coordinate larger changes with the Front-end team
- You have design skills (e.g. Adobe Photoshop, Sketch, UX Pin, InVision)
- You can think and communicate in the language of the development team
- You have experience working in multidisciplinary teams, especially Product, Sales, Marketing and Design (UX / UI)
- You are open-minded and a real team player with excellent communication skills
- You are Agile, capable of coping well with an ever-changing environment
- You are fluent in Dutch and English
- You have management skills: we start small but we will grow quickly
- Certified skills (Google Adwords , Facebook Blueprint) are an advantage
What can you expect from us?
In addition to a lot of freedom, a nice team, a very cool project, you can expect a competitive salary from us. You can also earn a bonus and you receive a training budget to continuously improve your own skills.
Interested? In addition to an introduction and CV, we are also curious if you can also share an example of an impressive marketing campaign in which you yourself played a major role to see what you can do. For more information or your application contact us at email@example.com.