We are an early stage startup building a new platform / marketplace which focuses on the market of personal development and leisure activities. We are experienced entrepreneurs and are now coming up with a new ambitious initiative! We are looking for enthusiastic and committed team members to help building and launching this new platform early next year. If you want to pioneer with us in this new adventure, we are looking for you!
In the first half of next year we want to go live with our new platform / marketplace focused on personal development and leisure, and that means work to be done. A complete mock-up has now been built, and our back-end developer has taken the first steps on the database side. But to show our new platform to the world, we really need a strong Front End Developer who can convert our ideas into a visually strong and optimally performing platform with a high degree of UX.
Of course we can hire a someone on a project basis. But we prefer to enter into a long-term partnership with a committed developer, with whom we can not only build the MVP, but who wants to continue to develop the platform in the future.
- Communicative skills
- Minimum 4 years of relevant experience
- Experience with linking to a JSON: API
- Experience with server-side rendering
- Experience with high traffic websites
- Experience building mobile web apps
- Experience with integrating BI tools
- Experience with Agile Scrum method
- Experience with Git
- Experience with Docker
- Experience with automated testing
- Salary € 3.500 – € 4.500 per month (FT)
- Work from home capabilities
- Flexible working hours
- Holiday pay
- Contract duration at least 6 months
Hours: 32-40 per week
Expected start date: 3-1-2021
Interested? Please send your CV and motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org